Thursday, July 25, 2013

Back to Business...

In-case I didnt catch you in the mass email!
We're back, and on track.

Deal of the Day should resume with rather frequent updates. I'll be sure to pass on the savings to you all anytime I stumble upon something awesome in Japan!


Good evening prospective clients, acquaintances, and associates.
So after a rather prolonged hiatus attempting to manage events including racing, family, and other personal endeavors, I'll be back in the office full time as of Wednesday July 24th.
That being said, we've got a lot going on currently, however I have returned my focus to Boss Imports Canada, and providing the best possible solutions and services to anyone who may be of need.
I'm currently in the process of revamping the business model, as well as incorporating, among other things, in order to provide better and quicker service to my clients - all while smoothing out the current process of importation and consulting services.
Just to touch base with everyone I feel I have neglected over the past month or two, if you happen to still be in the market, or have any questions or comments feel free to fill me in.
Those of you who sought business elsewhere during my absence, I absolutely understand and hope that you ended up with the deal of a lifetime!
I sincerely appreciate your patience. Thank you.



This is what we've been up to lately... (Photo courtesy of Rich Anderson @ Empower / Speedtech)



















Best regards,
 -Spencer J. Hogg 
BossImportsCanada@Gmail.com 
1-403-630-4435