Tuesday, April 9, 2013

DEAL OF THE DAY: $3150 Mazda Eunos Roadster !

It's been a while, but as I've told quite a few people...
Getting the JZX ready for racing season this year is consuming my life.

Anyway,

My partner dropped this bomb on me, I guess this Roadster has been sitting on the lot for well over a year and they'd just like to get rid of it.

I was offered a pretty sweet deal, and figured I can forward it onto my clients.
Someone out there could grab this and turn it into an awesome little racer or street cruiser with relative ease!

It's not showroom quality by any means, but it's cheap... Duh.

1994
119,000KM
Dealer Serviced
Maintenance Records
Drives Smooth
Passenger Seat Swap
Exhaust
Tidy Underbody
Clean Exterior/Interior
Grade 3
Needs some love, and maybe a bit of body massage.

Check it out!







All yours, landed for ONLY $3150
Dig it.