Thursday, January 17, 2013

DEAL of the DAY! $6000 STi IMPREZA!

Japan just sent me a newsflash,

This vehicle arrived on lot last night, I was offered a hell-of-a price if I can get it to one of my clients quickly.

Its quite a lot of bang for the buck frankly, I've yet to find one of this condition for anywhere close to this cost.

Srsbsns.

1997 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
120,000KM
300 Horsepower
250 Torque
Clean Title
No Accidents
Dealer Serviced
Timing Belt, Tensioner, Water Pump Service Complete
All Maintenance Recorded
SUPREME CONDITION
Exhaust
Suspension
Front Tower Bar
Rear Stabilizer Bar
Front Spoiler
Side Skirts
Rear Wing
Rear Valance Aero
17" Subaru Wheels
Fully Loaded Option Set
All Electrical Equipment
Power Locks
Rally Mudflaps
Amazing MOTUL Vinyl






Show Winter who's Boss.


Only 6 Landed


Regards,
Spencer Hogg
403-630-4435
BossImportsCanada@Gmail.com